Evelyn Suarez to Present for WIT-LA Webinar on USMCA
Evelyn Suarez will be a presenter in the upcoming WIT-LA Webinar The Ties the Bind: U.S., Mexico & Canada. The focus will be on the USMCA, formerly known as NAFTA, and ways to move forward following the negotiations. This webinar is open to WIT Members and Guests. More information, including a registration link, below.
The Ties That Bind: U.S., Mexico & Canada
Trade Policy and Supply Chain Strategy
The NAFTA – an agreement now called the USMCA – has finally been renegotiated after a roller coaster year plus of negotiations amongst the three countries. The fate of USMCA now rests in the hands of legislators in the three countries for final approval.
- Strategies for coping with uncertain trade policies
- Suggestions for minimizing tariffs and avoiding problems with customs administrations
- Contractual provisions that can mitigate impacts
3 distinguished North American customs and international trade lawyers from Canada, U.S. and Mexico:
- Louis Amato-Gauci, Miller Thomson LLP, Toronto
- Evelyn Suarez, The Suarez Firm, Washington, D.C.
- Alejandro García Seimandi, García Seimandi, Flores & Villeda, Mexico City
Call-In Information provided after registration
Not a member yet? Click here to join first, and get member rate for this and future events!